My Pokemon gijinka collection so far in one off-center page!
o wo I've been having so much fun making gijinkas, and whats even better is I get commissioned for them on gaia.
I've made SOOOOOOOOO much gold doing this!~
Anyways.... Think you can name them all?
xD haha I seriously doubt that. I wanted to take a more original approach to them rather than make there outfits so plainly obvious as to what pokemon they are. I Wanna make you think!
LOL, but im not that mean, so here are all of them from left to right, row by row:
1st row: Absol (male), Aron (female), Bellossom (female), Leafeon (male), Snorlax (female)
2nd row: Dragonair (female), Espeon (female), Flaaffy (female), Haunter (male), Suicune (female)
3rd row: Flygon (male), Frosslass (female), Gardevoir (female), Growlithe (female), Combusken (male)
4th row: Milotic (female), Roselia (female), Roserade (female), Vulpix (female) Vulpix (male)
Just a little info, about some of them:
- Aron was my first gijinka comish
- Combusken was my first ever gijinka
- Suicune was first legendary
- Dragonair was first gijinka art trade
- Leafeon was first to be named (Leizel)
- Flaffy in most recent (and my new fave)
- Hanter was requested to be small
- The two Vulpix's are twins. The male being more protective of the whimsical female
- Roselia was requested to have a bow
- Espeon was requested to be in a middle-eastern style outfit